Meet the all new Cleopatra VII. Technology meets design in this revolutionary Swim Spa. The Cleo VII celebrates 35 years of Swim Spa know how delivering the ultimate in luxury at an affordable price.
Hand tiled in to a finish of your choice and ready to install into a prepared site within 6-8 weeks.
- Multi-jet hydrotherapy spa.
- Three variable swimjets with air and water flow control.
- Mosaic tiled finish in Emaux de Briare.
- Energy efficient.
- High density full foam block construction giving maximum heat retention and support which exceeds Part L of spa/swimming pool regulations insulated to 0.25u or lower.
- Easy installation.
- Floating thermal heat retention cover.
- Underwater light.
- Filtration – Three pump system, variable speed air blower, electric heater or heat exchanger (exchanges heat from other heat source i.e. gas/oil boiler), cartridge filter or sand filter.
- Single or 3 phase electric.
- Digital control panel.
- Spa side and plant room digital touch pad including time clock.